Sunday, December 9, 2012

Florida State Series Race Points Sport Women Champion


If not competing in the World Championships of Xterra in Maui on Oct 28th (Where I came in 9th in the World in my age group), the same day as FSC #6 (My Home Track) where they gave away 15 FREE points just for showing up (had nothing to do with riding a bike), I would have placed First in the Florida State Series Overall with 222 points.
Instead I took 4th but am proud of how I did in the first year of Sport. Next Year I will be moving up to Pro/Expert where things will get interesting...





Me, June, Kathy, Candace, Jane...

Big congratulations to all the fast girls of Florida! You are all incredibly strong, stubborn and skilled. Wish this podium could hold you all! Thank you for the amazing series, awesome competition and truly unforgettable experiences. You all rock and I'm happy to be part of it!
Also big thanks to Berger Family from GoneRiding (Dave, Terry and Austin) which makes all of it possible, gives us reasons to get out and bike even more that we sometimes wish and allows us to meet tons of great and happy people. Until next season!



No comments:

Post a Comment