Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thanks Salomon for the new Trail Shoes



Thanks Josh and Salomon for the new S-LAB Sense Trail shoes.
I can't wait to take them out for a run...
Since I can remember I always loved Salomon shoes. My trusted favorites are: XA Pro 3D and Speedcross 2 and 3.
I know by now that no other brand can guarantee me this perfect fit, no matter what shoe model it is, they all work. And since I always used and loved the Speedcrosses I secretly dreamed and designed new updated version of them just in my head while out there on the trail... I though what could be redesigned to make it just perfect...
But when I found out that Salomon had decided to take actually create this ultimate ultra-light, breathable and foot hugging racing shoe that I was hoping for quite a while now; I could not express my happiness. I had to have them! :-)
And now after all those years of being so loyal to the brand I could not be more happy to have Salomon’s support!
Happy running everyone!
 

Salomon Sense


Salomon Sense


Only 151 Grams !!!

Misty had to get a picture with the new Salomon's


And this is my Salomon Collection...

From S-Labs Sense's to Ultra's to Mantra's to Speedcross's (2 and 3) to XA Pro 3d's to Advanced Skin S-Lab Belts and Flasks



No comments:

Post a Comment