Monday, March 23, 2015

South Eastern Regional Championship series (SERC) #1, Haile's Trails - Newberry, FL


SERC # 1 - Haile's Trails

Women Pro/Expert 5th place
 


Definitely not the result that I expected. Whole field of very talented and fast ladies showed up on this demanding course and I was happy to see them, apparently however they had better racing day than I did.

I did everything in my power to have the best possible race despite a tree jumping in front of me on the first lap and throwing me from the bike and having to ride the rest of the race with crooked handlebars I really gave it all that was in me that day. I could not have asked myself for more.

Without those not so awesome finishes the hard won victories would not be as sweet as my friend said. And I agree with it and will just let it go when I'm ready to move on and look at the bigger picture.



More Soon !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment